1. Personal information
- 1.2 PAS is convinced that protecting the personal way of life of the costumer is essential, therefore, if anywhere we utilise your personal information, we do this according to the General Data Protection Regulation from April 27th 2016 and that of the Belgian law from the 8th of December 1992 to protect the personal way of life with respect to the processing of personal data.
a) A letter sent by post, to the stated address, to the attention of our Privacy representative Nicolas Debbaut.
b) An e-mail sent to our Privacy representative via the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your request will be dealt with within one month of receiving it. In case the complexity of your request does not allow this, the time frame will be extended to two months. The decision of extension will be communicated within a month.
If PAS does not have the capabilities of following up on your request, this will be communicated within one month of receiving the issue. In this case you will have the possibility to revert your complaints to the ‘Date Protection Authority’: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel / +32 (0)2 274 48 00 / +32 (0)2 274 48 35 / Contact(at)apd-gba.be
2. Why is your personal data being processed?
- 2.1 Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Identifiable reference to identification data (such as a name, ID-number, location information, address, IP-address, subscriptions, …) that can be used directly or indirectly to identify you.
- 2.2 The personal data collection by PAS, is collected and used for the sole purpose and legal grounds that are mentioned below:
a) Information that has been collected from you, is used to provide you with the desired service and to optimize this service. The processing is, if necessary, based on legitimate interest.
b) As a costumer, you obtain the services PAS offers, therefore your personal data is being processed in the context of the execution of an agreement.
c) For advertising purposes, so that PAS can keep you informed of, amongst other things, actions, activities, expenses, offers, … If necessary, your data will be processed in the context of legitimate interest.
d) In the context of customer relationships, your data may be processed by PAS on the grounds of a legitimate interest.
- 2.3 PAS collects and processes your personal data in order to achieve the objectives set out in Article 2.3. The processing concerns personal data that you have communicated with PAS.
- 2.4 If you have not reached the age limit of 16 years, your personal data will only be processed after PAS has received written permission or permission to do so from your parent/ legal representative. If you are a minor, but have reached the age limit of 16, you will have to give written permission for this.
- 2.5 If the legal basis for processing your personal data is accepted, you will have the right to withdraw your consent at all times. However, this has no effect on the lawfulness of data processing performed before the withdrawal of your consent. You should, however, be aware that if you withdraw your consent, you will no longer be able to use the services PAS has to offer.
3. To whom does PAS transfer your personal data?
- 3.1 The personal data that PAS processes is not shared with anyone outside of PAS. Your information is handled internally in agreement with the relevant rules of the law from December 8th 1992 for the protection of privacy with regards to the processing of personal data and the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
4. How long is your data stored?
- 4.1 Your personal data will not be stored for longer than is necessary for a specific purpose.
- 4.2 Personal data used by PAS for the provision of services to you and your services to PAS are saved, stored and used for as long as necessary to provide/enjoy our services. The data will be kept for maximum period of one year after the last use.
- 4.3 Personal data that is used by PAS for direct marketing, as stated in art. 2.2, c), are saved, stored and used for as long as PAS thinks you benefit from these messages. The information will be kept for a period of one year after last usage.
- 4.4 Usage data is saved and stored for as long as such data is useful for the support of the website. The information will in any case be deleted 5 years after last usage.
- 4.5 If in any case you revoke your consent or object to the usage of your personal data by PAS and such an objection is well-founded, PAS will remove your personal data from its databases.
- 4.6 However, the foregoing will not prevent PAS from maintaining information and content for legal purposes such as, but not limited to, the exercise or defence of legal claim, evidence objectives, back-up, administration and the execution of other legal rights and obligations resting on PAS.
5. What are your rights?
- 5.1 This article lists your main rights as included in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
- 5.3 You have the right to submit a request at any time to inspect your personal details. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that PAS holds from you, provided this does not adversely affect the rights and freedom of others. The first copy is provided free of charge, however, PAS reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee if you request multiple copies.
- 5.4 If your personal data held by PAS is by any means inaccurate or incomplete, you hold the right to rectify this information or to supplement it, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- 5.5 You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data is limited if one of the following conditions is met:
a) You dispute the accuracy of data (and only for as long as it takes to verify accuracy);
b) The processing is unlawful and you request a restriction (as opposed to exercising the right to erase data);
c) PAS no longer needs the personal data for processing, but your personal data is required for recording, exercising or defending legal claims;
d) You objected to the processing, pending the verification of that objection.
- 5.6 In addition to the right to store the personal data, PAS also has the right to process your personal data in a different way, only however:
a) With your consent;
b) To record, exercise or defend legal claims;
c) For the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person;
d) For reasons of important public interest
- 5.7 PAS informs you in any case before they eliminate the restriction on data processing.
- 5.8 If your consent concerns the legal basis for the processing of your personal data and such processing is carried out automatically, you have the right to receive your personal data from PAS in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply if this would have adverse effects on the rights and freedoms of others.
- 5.9 You also have the right to have your personal data transferred directly to another company, if this is technically possible, and/or to store your personal data on your own device for further personal use.
- 5.10 You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of your specific situation, but only to the extent that permission is the legal basis for processing, and that the processing is necessary for:
a) The performance of a public interest task for the exercise of the public authority assigned to PAS;
b) Legitimate interests pursued by PAS or a third party.
- 5.11 If you make such an objection, PAS will cease processing personal data, unless PAS can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or that the processing is intended for recording, exercising or defending legal claims.
- 5.12 You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing (including for the purpose of direct marketing). If you make such an objection, PAS will stop processing your date for this purpose.
- 5.13 If you believe the way in which PAS processes your data violates the General Protection Regulation (GPR), you have the legal right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. You can do this in the EU Member of State of your usual place of residence, your work location, or the location where the alleged violation occurred. In Belgium, you can file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels.
6. Security and confidentiality
- 6.1 PAS takes care to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and has taken security measures to prevent any loss, misuses or any forgery of your personal data.
7. Various provisions regarding the service
- 7.1 No liability is accepted for the publication of errors and omissions in this website and web catalogue.
- 7.2 Technical changes are possible, since products are constantly being improved.
- 7.3 The sizes of the garments in the web catalogue are approximate and only give an indication, depending on the supplier, these sizes may vary.
- 7.4 All indications of the garments in the web catalogue concerning weight are subject to standard tolerances.
- 7.5 All products are subject to deliverability.
- 7.6 Colour differences may occur during the production of textiles due to technical reasons.
- 7.7 Colour reproduction is as accurate as the computer screen allows.
- 7.8 PAS believes in leading a healthy and balanced lifestyle by minimizing our impact on the environment. This is why PAS has implemented a clear code of conduct that all our suppliers must comply with.
- 7.9 For more information about our sales conditions, you will be redirected to the PAS website (www.pasprint.be) or on the back of our order forms.
- 7.10 All copyrights, design rights and intellectual property rights that exist in our design of this website and web catalogue are and remain in property of PAS NV. Any infringement of these rights will be sued vigorously!
- 8.1 Surfing on our website may result in the installation of cookies on your computer. They simplify the visit and improve the ergonomics of the dialogue.
- 8.2 You may refuse the installation process of these cookies on your computer, but such refusal may prevent access to certain services of the website.